要醒目, 買野食野先問價錢, 吾好付款先知. Colleagues always said I didn’t know the shirmp dumplings are so expensive at the cateen, 咁you can ask before purchase gar mar.
1) Buy different things at different stores – some stuff is cheaper at Park & Shop, some cheaper at other stores, there is no ALL-IN-ONE store that is inexpensive
2) Search on the web before purchase – compare before purchase
3) Walk more – Take less taxi or take taxi and get off a few minutes before you reach the destination and walk the rest of the distance. Call discount taxi.
4) Cook more and bring lunch for the next day – day after day, you will save a lot and is also good for health
5) Share coupons – ask friends to email you coupons. But remember use because you need or because you want to use or else you spend more rather than save more.
6) Always Plan Ahead – In order to save money, planning is very important. Less Ah Hoc things means less risk to spend out of budget or use cash to repay for the risk you create by yourself. E.g mid night drinks, check the MTR scheule, don’t drink too late if able to catch.
7) Watch out – There are many shops that has promotion, e.g some 7-11 or even street magaziner booths offer less $1 for magazines and newspaper.. learn to save
8) Get information from different friends – Some friends may know better mortgage plan, some friends may have staff discount, always ask around and share your own information with others.